Donnan School focuses on the combination of academics and sport as vehicles to create lifelong learners, ready to take on the challenges of our changing world. We promote health and physical literacy as well as academic excellence from early childhood through adolescence. We believe that physical and mental health is integrally related.
- Staff and students share a passion for learning and for the pursuit of excellence.
- Students need to be provided with a supportive learning environment so that they may become contributing members of their school and the global community.
- Students need opportunities to demonstrate leadership, cooperation, respect, tolerance and responsibility.
- Physical activity is a key component to academic success.
- Practicing active and healthy life choices promotes academic, physical, and emotional well-being.